The term ‘METALSITES.net’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or 'user' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the general laws.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any malicious software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Access to certain areas of our website is restricted to registered users. In order to become a registered user, you must successfully complete required fields in the registration form.
- You warrant that all the information you provide to us as part of the registration procedure is true and accurate.
- You acknowledge that we may refuse to permit, or may insist that you change, any username that impersonates another person or breaches the provisions.
- We will provide registered users with a username and password to enable them to access the restricted areas of our website. Registered users must keep their username and passwords confidential.
- We may disable username and passwords, delete accounts, and delete any information associated with an account, in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Last updated: 23rd of September, 2010